Micro Loupe is a very easy and intuitive virtual magnifying lens.
More screen shots of Micro Loupe
- It follows and displays what's under the mouse.
- You may also keep it fixed on a user-selectable spot.
- It keeps track of the color of the mouse's "hotspot" pixel.
- It keeps track of the screen coordinates of the mouse.
- At its highest magnification, it enables you to turn ON/OFF
a grid; making it easier to count pixels in minute details.
- The grid can be displayed in various shades of gray or you
may select your own custom color for it.
- You may freeze its image to allow copying to the clipboard.
- It sports a user-selectable "crosshair" suitable for each
of its magnification levels.
- You may also invert the color of its display (which will then
report the inverted pixel color numbers as well).
- Micro Loupe displays images of itself, thus causing an image
feedback with interesting patterns, reminiscent of playing with
parallel mirrors ("hours of entertainment"). Try an inverted image.
- You may hide Micro Loupe in the System Tray for easy access.
- It may float above all other windows.
- It is small in size (79K) and in usage of computer CPU resources.
- It is a lean and mean utility program you shouldn't be without.
- It may be a Micro Loupe, but it's fully feature-loaded.
- Buy It Now -- Only US$15 (for Windows Vista/XP/2000)
Micro Fox Software